Environmental and Technical Reports & Responsibilities
Most Recent Water Quality Reports & Documents
NPDES Annual Reports
The City of Keizer is required to submit annual reports to the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality. These annual reports outline the programs that have been implemented during the permit year and how the City has or has not met the NPDES Phase II permit requirements. Read the NPDES Annual Report 2019-2020 here.
WPCF Annual Reports
The City of Keizer is required to submit annual reports to the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality relating to the Water Pollution Control Facilities (also known as Underground Injection Controls). These annual reports outline the programs that have been implemented during the permit year and how the City has or has not met the WPCF permit requirements. Read the WPCF Annual Report #6 - 2019-2020 here.
Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) Document
The City of Keizer is required in our NPDES Phase II Permit, to develop the SWMP Document. The SWMP Document outlines how the City plans to meet the NPDES Permit requirements and outlines programs the City will implement to prevent and reduce impacts from stormwater pollution on local waterways. Read the SWMP Document here.
City Ordinances Pertaining to the Environmental & Technical Division
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
The NPDES permit is issued by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to fulfill requirements of the Clean Water Act. The NPDES permit is for all jurisdictions that are responsible for a municipal separate storm sewer system. In March, 2019 DEQ issued the General Permit to all Phase II communities which included the City of Keizer. This General Permit outlines programs that the City of Keizer are responsible for implementing in order to ensure the quality of stormwater and overall water quality. Review the City's most recent Stormwater Management Plan to find out more about our plans to fulfill these permit requirements.
- NPDES General Permit
- Stormwater Management Plan 2004/2007
- General Permit - Summary of Key Changes
- General Permit Issuance to City of Keizer
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Annual Report for 2018-2019 was not required. Next available report will be published in November, 2020.
- Annual Report 2019-2020
Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Program
- TMDL Matrix Final 2018
- TMDL Implementation Plan Information.pdf
- Keizer's TMDL Implementation Plan
- TMDL Annual Report #1 - 2007/08
- TMDL Annual Report #2 - 2008/09
- TMDL Annual Report #3 - 2009/10
- TMDL Annual Report #4 - 2018/19 (This report is available because the 2018/19 NPDES report was not required by DEQ. Future reports will be combined with the NPDES report.)
Note: Beginning in 2010/11, the TMDL Implementation Plan Annual Report is incorporated into the NPDES Annual Report for that year.
Water Pollution Control Facilities (WPCF)
- WPCF Permit #103068
- WPCF (UIC) Permit Information.pdf
- UIC Management Plan
- UIC Systemwide Assessment
- UIC Monitoring Plan
- WPCF Annual Report #1 - 2013/14
- WPCF Annual Report #2 - 2014/15
- WPCF Annual Report #3 - 2016-17
- WPCF Annual Report #4 - 2017-18
- WPCF Annual Report #5 - 2018-19
- WPCF Annual Report #6 - 2019-2020