Sunset Park was platted in 1938 for the exclusive use of owners of Rivercrest Acres. It is the oldest park in Keizer consisting of 1.58 acres donated in 1957 as required by subdivision ordinance by John and Anna Kaeser. At this time it became known as Sunset Park. It is within the Willamette River Greenway overseen by Oregon State Parks Department.
- On-street parking
- 1 Picnic table/2 benches
- 150 Feet of pedestrian river access
- Dog station