RV Parking Permits are only issued during regular business hours Monday – Friday between 8 am to 4:30 pm, except holidays.
Please plan accordingly by submitting prior to the date you wish the RV parking permit to begin.
A recreational vehicle (RV) parking permit authorizes a recreational vehicle to park up to 10 days from the date of issuance subject to the following criteria.
The parking of a RV by permit shall not create a hazardous, potentially hazardous or unlawful parking condition such as:
- Parking on any street which is 30 feet or less in overall width
- Parking in such a manner that interferes with the safe passage of other vehicle, bicycle or pedestrian traffic.
- Parking in a cul-de-sac, or on a curve, if the recreational vehicle cannot be safely and legally positioned against the curb or edge of roadway
- Parking a recreational vehicle that is more than 8 feet in overall width
- Parking within 50 feet of a traffic control device or an uncontrolled intersection
- No electrical cord or hose crossing the sidewalk shall not exceed ¾” in height and must be protected with a strip protector, cones or other devices.
- RV slide-outs are prohibited from being extended at any time.
- RV must be legally registered and insured in order to park on City of Right-of-Way.