Department Director: Bill Lawyer
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Phone Number: 503-856-3561
After Hours Emergencies: 503-393-1608
Fax Number: 503-393-9437
Keizer Public Works Department is a professional, dedicated team that proudly serves the community by effectively and efficiently building, operating and maintaining quality, safe and secure public facilities.
Keizer has been one of the fastest growing cities in Oregon during the past decade. The City of Keizer is the second largest incorporated city in Marion County and the 14th largest city in Oregon with a population of 36,795. The Keizer Public Works Department is the second largest department in Keizer City Government and our responsibilities extend far beyond simply providing and maintaining our City’s infrastructure.
- Ensuring safe clean drinking water
- Ensuring safe removal of storm water
- Managing and repairing street lights and street signs
- Providing street sweeping
- Repairing and maintaining catch basins, manholes, potholes, water mains and water meters
- Maintaining the city’s parks and trails
- Maintaining city vehicles and facilities
- Issuing and Inspecting permits for work in the Right of Way, sidewalks and new development
- Maintaining our Emergency Preparedness Plan