2022 CITY COUNCIL ELECTION
Published on June 01, 2022
At the 2022 General Election on November 8th, the positions of Mayor and three Councilor positions will appear on the ballot. The filing period for interested candidates begins on June 1, 2022 and all filing requirements must be completed by 5:00 p.m. on August 30, 2022.
- The City Council is composed of a Mayor and 6 Councilors.
- Each Councilor position is numbered 1 thru 6.
- All positions are non-partisan.
- All City Council members are elected at-large.
- Each candidate declares a position number for which they are running for.
- A candidate may run for only one position.
- All positions are volunteer/non-paid
- All terms begin on January 3, 2023
OPEN CITY OF KEIZER POSITIONS
Mayor Currently held by Cathy Clark Two Year Term
Councilor Position #4 Currently held by Roland Herrera Four Year Term
Councilor Position #5 Currently held by Elizabeth Smith Four Year Term
Councilor Position #6 Currently held by Daniel Kohler Four Year Term
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
To qualify as a candidate for Mayor or a City Councilor, you must be:
- A qualified elector under the laws and constitution of the state of Oregon and a registered voter of the City of Keizer; and
- A resident of the City of Keizer who has resided continuously in the City during the 12 months immediately preceding the election they are filing for.
The Keizer City Recorder, Tracy Davis is the Elections Filing Officer for City of Keizer elections. Please contact Ms. Davis at (503)856-3412 or via email at email@example.com for additional information or for an election information packet.