Save Food, Save Money
Spoiled food costs each household here in Oregon over $1,600 a year on average.
Throwing away food is a waste of money. Here are some tips to help you save your money and resources!
- Store food that will go bad quickly, in a visible part of your fridge or pantry
- Keep track of what you have at home or what you need to use up first before you go to the store
- Create meals from what you have on hand
- Make a plan for how to use your left overs
- Freeze food for later use
- Monitor your fridge temperature to make sure it's at the optimal temperature to preserve your food
- Store your food properly
Get more tips at: