Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor Virtual Open House #2
Welcome to the Second Virtual Open House for the Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor. This virtual event is now closed. Please continue to provide feedback here.
- Present three conceptual design alternatives
- Share the findings of the Tier 1 Screening Evaluation
- Recommend enhanced pedestrian crossing treatments
- Gather community input on a preferred conceptual design alternative
Directions for Virtual Open House #2
Please review each of the poster boards below. Once you have reviewed each design alternative, please fill out the Feedback Survey and let us know which options you prefer. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete.
- Virtual Open House Summary
- Conceptual Design Alternative #1
- Conceptual Design Alternative #2
- Conceptual Design Alternative #3
- Comparison of the three Design Alternatives
- Additional Enhanced Pedestrian Crossing Treatments
Additionally, please consider providing comments on areas of concern along the corridor using this map. The map will be available throughout the entire study period.
Results from Virtual Open House #1
Here are a few of the results from the first open house. Read more here.
- Walking was identified as the travel mode needing the most improvements
- Safer routes to schools were identified as a priority, with suggestions such as wider sidewalks and safer crosswalks
- Suggestions for transit improvements included things such as covered waiting areas, improved lighting and service north of Parkmeadow Dr.