Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor Virtual Open House #1
The first Virtual Open House for the Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor project has ended.
During the Virtual Open House, the community was invited review the following digital project Poster Boards and provide project feedback through an online survey.
- Over 20 Salem / Keizer stakeholder groups (including schools, businesses, neighborhoods groups and local organizations) were asked to participate
- Existing & Future Baseline Conditions were presented
- 55 completed surveys were received
The next Virtual Open House will be held from July 23rd - August 8th, 2021. See more information about the Virtual Open House #2 here.
You may provide ongoing feedback of issues and concerns along the corridor here. This report map will be available throughout the duration of the project.
To find out more about the project, read the full Transportation Report on the existing conditions and future baseline conditions of Wheatland Road can be found on the project website.
Virtual Open House #1 Digital Project Poster Boards
- Board #1 - Background and Introduction
- Board #2 - Project Study Area
- Board #3 - Existing Conditions Overview
- Board #4 - Crash History
- Board #5 - Pedestrian Existing Conditions
- Board #6 - Bicyclist Existing Conditions
- Board #7 - Public Schools Existing Conditions
- Board #8 - Public Transit Existing Conditions
- Board #9 - Motor Vehicle Trends and Operations
- Board #10 - Evaluation Criteria
- Board #11 - Pedestrian and Bicycle Treatment "Toolbox"