Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor Virtual Open House
Welcome to the first Virtual Open House for the Wheatland Road Multimodal Corridor project!
The City of Keizer invites you to explore the following digital Poster Boards, which summarize the existing conditions and improvement ideas for the Wheatland Road corridor. As you are perusing the Poster Boards, we encourage you to provide your feedback on the project via this online survey. Your input is very important to the City as they work to create a conceptual street design that better serves the community that live, work, and play in the area.
If you would like to read in more detail about the project, a full Transportation Report on the existing conditions and future baseline conditions of Wheatland Road can be found on the project website.
Thank you for participating in this virtual Open House!
- Board #1 - Background and Introduction
- Board #2 - Project Study Area
- Board #3 - Existing Conditions Overview
- Board #4 - Crash History
- Board #5 - Pedestrian Existing Conditions
- Board #6 - Bicyclist Existing Conditions
- Board #7 - Public Schools Existing Conditions
- Board #8 - Public Transit Existing Conditions
- Board #9 - Motor Vehicle Trends and Operations
- Board #10 - Evaluation Criteria
- Board #11 - Pedestrian and Bicycle Treatment "Toolbox"
Your insights and feedback is very important to us at the City and assisting in identifying concerns and issues. Please share your priorities and any other comments here: Feedback Survey.
We also have a virtual map LINK to use as well to identify those concerns and issues visually.