Outreach and Education
Public Outreach and Education
As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability the City of Keizer provides education and outreach materials to interested parties.
Some of what we offer:
- Natural resour ce based field trips to local watershed areas.
- Classroom activities for younger kids on watershed education and pollutant prevention.
- Demo's of Public Works Operations equipment capabilities.
- Water quality testing/monitoring learning tools.
- Riparian enhancement and bank stabilization information.
- Presentations to developers, builders, landscapers, and professional organizations on Stormwater management, LID and green street infrastructure.
For information or to schedule an event contact:
Environmental Program Technician | Environmental & Technical Division |
City of Keizer Public Works, 930 Chemawa Rd NE, Keizer OR 97303 (503)856-3444