Covid-19 Small Business Assistance
BUSINESSES THAT WERE CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A $2,500 FOREGIVABLE LOAN:
- Tom’s Professional Services
- AJ’s Hideaway
- David B. Anderson, DDS, PC/Keizer Smiles
- Jeff and Sheryl’s
- Keizer Sub Shop
- N-K Inc. DBA Uptown Music
- Los Chiles Inc. DBA Los Dos Hermanos
- KARM Safety Solutions
- Pro-Gutters LLC
- Pronto Signs LLC
- Red Ginger
- Reliable Computer Services
- Santana Insurance
- The Grass Hut
- Town & Country Lanes
- Salon Paradise Inc.
- Dazy Maze DBA The Maze
- Classic Tap Dance Studio, Inc.
On Monday April 20, 2020 the Keizer City Council voted to dedicate the Community Prosperity Funds awarded by Marion County to the sole purpose of making this money available to small, Keizer businesses as they are dealing with closures necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Thirty-two businesses applied and 18 businesses were chosen by drawing of eligible businesses on May 18, 2020. These are one-time $2,500 forgivable loans designed to provide assistance to help small businesses with payroll expenses. Eligible businesses met all of the following requirements:
- Has been subject to change-in-service or closure order caused by COVID-19.
- Been in operation since April 30, 2019 or earlier
- Have less than 15 employees.
- Have payroll expenses for March and April 2020 of $2,500 or more.
- Have not received a Marion County grant.
- Business is not a national chain or franchise.
Questions can be directed to the Community Development Department at (503) 856-3441