City Hall Closure
Effective immediately: As proactive steps to ensure the well-being of our community and staff, the City of Keizer has decided to close City Hall to only walk-in customers.
How to contact us:
1) By Phone - 503-390-3700 (Main Line to City Hall)
¨ For specific departments:
· Water/sewer/Stormwater: 503-390-8280
· Police Department Office Staff : 503-390-3713
· Municipal Court: 503-856-3406
· Code Enforcement: 503-856-3438
· Community Development, Planning or Building Permits: 503-856-3441
2) Payments by check, cash or money order can be placed in the silver “Payment Drop” box in our parking lot. (Cash payment note: Any over payment will be applied to your account.)
3) Payments by credit/debit card can be made over the phone with the appropriate department. (see above)
4) In Person: If remote communication does not work in certain circumstances, please call us to assist you further.
4) Mail - City of Keizer, PO BOX 21000, Keizer OR 97307
5) Email - CHVM@keizer.org
6) Fax - 503-393-9437
7) Website - www.Keizer.org
DELIVERY/courier services Call
503-390-3700 for staff assistance.